Want to keep it Platonic

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss my point much? I was being sarcastic. And coming from a guy who has previously claimed not to assume and judge, you sure do a lot of that.

Maybe, possibly i missed the sarcasm. I don't know anymore. I'm very tired. I claimed not to assume and judge? I do a lot of that? Possibly. I don't know. I like to generalize. I can't win no matter what i do or say.

Does that go for every woman that wears tight clothes? It’s not the 1800s anymore

Did i say "every"? I said many/most around me who do it are loose. Something i personally experienced recently. I don't know what 1800s have to do with anything here. Are you looking to start an argument? I'm not in the mood.

Yeah, I prefer the loose women of today.

iu

Did i say "every"? I said many/most around me who do it are loose. Something i personally experienced recently. I don't know what 1800s have to do with anything here. Are you looking to start an argument? I'm not in the mood.
Just sayin women who wear tight clothes aren’t all loose. The 1800s remark was because your comment about tights is outdated thinking

Just sayin women who wear tight clothes aren’t all loose. The 1800s remark was because your comment about tights is outdated thinking

Seems like they want attention. I really don't know and don't care. I stay away from them. Outdated thinking? Ok whatever. OP asked, i gave my opinion.

Yikes play nice guys! I think there are a lot of misconceptions, sometime I don't think many men are very aware how hard it is to be comfortable and a woman... it's just something they dont have to worry about. If I wanted to be comfortable, wear no bra under my tops, they'd say I want their attention, wear athletic clothing whilst working out, thats designed for working out, again attention. The issue is they also dont admit, if you wear something baggy, you still get their bloody attention... I think it gets to the point where you stop caring. A point well, if they look they look, I wanna be comfortable. When a man is interested in you, he can feel like he wants to wrap you up lol even from his own gaze. So thats where all the difficult convos come in.

Maybe you can bring along a long sleeved jacket and offer her that. Just say you don't want her to freeze to death I don't know. *shrugs*

Yikes play nice guys! I think there are a lot of misconceptions, sometime I don't think many men are very aware how hard it is to be comfortable and a woman... it's just something they dont have to worry about. If I wanted to be comfortable, wear no bra under my tops, they'd say I want their attention, wear athletic clothing whilst working out, thats designed for working out, again attention. The issue is they also dont admit, if you wear something baggy, you still get their bloody attention... I think it gets to the point where you stop caring. A point well, if they look they look, I wanna be comfortable. When a man is interested in you, he can feel like he wants to wrap you up lol even from his own gaze. So thats where all the difficult convos come in.
basically all of this. It doesn't matter how we ladies dress, burka or bikini, we still get judged for it. It's bad enough men feel the need to make comments. Even some women do that to other women too. *sigh* just give us a break ok? It's tiring.

Almost every female where i am dresses for yoga class but very few actually do yoga. Of course they attract (unwanted?) attention. Earlier last year i was groceries shopping and accidentally stared at one filipina. I was actually looking at something on the shelf and she stood in my way. I waited for her to move over but she didnt. She thought i was staring at her. She was furious. Spoke of me in 3rd person "he stares like he has no respect". I felt bad. Never had anything like that before. I don't even make eye contact. I couldn't even open my mouth to say something in my defense..

Seems like they want attention. I really don't know and don't care. I stay away from them. Outdated thinking? Ok whatever. OP asked, i gave my opinion.
It is outdated You’re probably a boomer so it’s not a surprise. women don’t need men telling them they’re loose for wearing yoga pants or tights. It’s a disgusting thought process to even have today

This is the only thing woman should be allowed to wear. We can't have them distracting men with our evil whore ways by being comfortable....aside from the fact that MEN need to learn to control their **** selves. :rolleyes:

MFWb.jpg
But.. but what about my cleavage I spent so much money on.... 🥺

This is the only thing woman should be allowed to wear. We can't have them distracting men with our evil whore ways by being comfortable....aside from the fact that MEN need to learn to control their **** selves. :rolleyes:

MFWb.jpg
Look at all those provocative foreheads! I'm so distracted now they all sooooooooo want to sleep with me, bloody brazen hussy's innit

that outfit you shared gave me an idea, i'm gonna place an order for this outfit
View attachment 4202
got a built in voice modulator too to mask a feminine voice :LOL:

This is the Way!
Next excuse will be "she's too intimidating in what she wears". Might as well go all the way

Attachments

• Cultists.png
    Cultists.png
    736.5 KB · Views: 2

MFWb.jpg
This should be made of bubble wrap, so we can tell who the whores are based on how many bubbles have popped.

that outfit you shared gave me an idea, i'm gonna place an order for this outfit
View attachment 4202
got a built in voice modulator too to mask a feminine voice :LOL:

This is the Way!

This is too sexy i can't control myself

Latest posts

Back