Wanting to go back to childhood

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quead64 said:
If you jump ship your second venture might not work out. is there a way to do it on the side?

I continue to try but the full time work is just too all encompassing. I have three years before I qualify for more leave time. I hope I can make it that long. That is the plan.

25! You have plenty of time.

EmilyFoxSeaton said:
quead64 said:
If you jump ship your second venture might not work out. is there a way to do it on the side?

I continue to try but the full time work is just too all encompassing. I have three years before I qualify for more leave time. I hope I can make it that long. That is the plan.

25! You have plenty of time.

I hope it works out, we can spend so much time living for other people, it's important to do something for ourselves.

Well al people i think they miss theyr childhood but nobody can go back in time at least for what i know .You must asume your adulthood and decide what do you make with your life .
What its your purpose on this life what you want to become ? what you like to do ? Just decide and take action fight for your dream

handheart said:
Well al people i think they miss theyr childhood but nobody can go back in time at least for what i know .

I kinda go back in time on Christmas day. I do what I would do if I was still a little kid :D

TheRealCallie said:
Punisher said:
handheart said:
Well al people i think they miss theyr childhood but nobody can go back in time at least for what i know .

I kinda go back in time on Christmas day. I do what I would do if I was still a little kid :D

You ALWAYS want it to be Christmas day.... :club:

Can't help it :p

I only wish the mentality I had sometimes. Just so simple and light-hearted attitude. But then I realise I can now do a lot of things that I dreamed of. I can start those today. When I was a child, almost I could only play outside and go to school.

I don't think it's entirely possible.
Once you learn something, you cannot then UN-learn it.
Even if you fall on hard times and have to change your living situation, you're still going to possess the knowledge that you possess.
The reason that's an important thing, and part of the issue, is that is essentially the source of what's called the loss of innocence, or the difference between children and adults.

Latest posts

Back