Warning! This could be very offensive.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
I had a friend share these with me and I will add some as I get the time. They are blopers that contain what may be offensive to some so...if your easily offended, please do not watch! This is your opportuinity to click away. For the rest of you, I hope you get a laugh :)

[youtube]jvTJxMPzJlo[/youtube]

Good god Im offended! *foams from mouth* OMG!

*picks up robe and walks away*

Those are hilarious...

I keep trying to imbed Youtube videos in messages and continue to screw it up. Best I can do are links.

:(

Hijacc said:

RFLMAO!! You little booger! **wrestles Hijacc to the floor**
It's the tickle monster! Rawwwwr! Take that! **tickle tickle**
That's what you get for not clicking away!

Naleena said:
Hijacc said:

RFLMAO!! You little booger! **wrestles Hijacc to the floor**
It's the tickle monster! Rawwwwr! Take that! **tickle tickle**
That's what you get for not clicking away!

Pedophile!

*flees*

Great vids. :) The only person I can imagine being offended would be someone who closes their eyes in the shower so they don't see any nudity.

Steel said:
Great vids. :) The only person I can imagine being offended would be someone who closes their eyes in the shower so they don't see any nudity.

Don't look down. specially in the shower. Never in the shower. errrr You don't wanner ever look down in the shower. lmao

The vids are very funny :D

haha thanks for those Nal, I love watching bloopers and slip ups, when things go badly in general they are much funnier,lol

Bluey said:
Steel said:

Don't look down. specially in the shower. Never in the shower. errrr You don't wanner ever look down in the shower. lmao

The vids are very funny :D

Almost poked my eye out once.

Latest posts

Back