Was Jesus Really Poor?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Badjedidude said:
P.S. Awwwww Eve....:( But the "J-Man" was a teenager once, I'm sure...*sniffle* sorry :(

lmfao...stop editing your posts AFTER I've read them! :p

EveWasFramed said:
lmfao...stop editing your posts AFTER I've read them!

Haha sorry...I didn't see your post until I'd already posted mine! :p

@cheaptrickfan: Maybe the condom guy WAS Ramses I....lol I dunno.

----Steve

EveWasFramed said:
Badjedidude said:
P.S. Awwwww Eve....:( But the "J-Man" was a teenager once, I'm sure...*sniffle* sorry :(

lmfao...stop editing your posts AFTER I've read them! :p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :p

EveWasFramed said:
Don't be hatin' on badgers.

Badgers scare the bejeesus outta me. @_@ They're fairly common where I am...so I always hafta watch out for them when I go camping or fishing. Have you ever had a badger run at you? They are some mean mofos, that's for sure.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
EveWasFramed said:
Don't be hatin' on badgers.

Badgers scare the bejeesus outta me. @_@ They're fairly common where I am...so I always hafta watch out for them when I go camping or fishing. Have you ever had a badger run at you? They are some mean mofos, that's for sure.

----Steve

Like Tazmanian devils? :)

cheaptrickfan said:
Is it wrong to continue talking about the wooden rabbit?

Nope, it gives me a chance to post an unrelated scene.

[youtube]zrzMhU_4m-g[/youtube]

SophiaGrace said:
Like Tazmanian devils?

Worse...because badgers get pretty stinkin' huge and it takes more than one bullet to stop 'em. o_0

----Steve

EveWasFramed said:
cheaptrickfan said:
How about a giant wooden badger?

Don't be hatin' on badgers. :p lol

Badgers are cute. My littlest one just wrote a story called "The Unicorn and the Badger." It is the cutest and the most random thing ever. She was reading it to me and I was trying not to giggle.

SophiaGrace said:
For some reason their body shape makes me think of wolverines...
Wow, Badgers DO sound vicious :S.

Lol yeah...I've had a badger chase me into my car once...and honestly all that I can remember seeing is a big ball of fuzz coming at me, hissing like crazy and stomping its huge paws all over the place. :p

----Steve

Steel said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Ah, the witch.

This is my favorite.
[youtube]dOOTKA0aGI0[/youtube]

cheaptrickfan said:
Steel said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Ah, the witch.

This is my favorite.

That has to be one of the most clever videos i've ever seen. I never thought of kings as dictators beore :p. They always seemed mythical-like and shrouded in legends.

SophiaGrace said:
I never thought of kings as dictators beore :p

Lol welcome to Fuedalism, Sophster....a system in which you allow yourself to be worth nothing and taken extreme advantage of because the slight amount of protection that your Lord/King offers is slightly better than being raped and pillaged and murdered by scoundrels or barbarians.

Does that sound very romantic or mythical to you? :p

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
SophiaGrace said:
I never thought of kings as dictators beore :p

Lol welcome to Fuedalism, Sophster....a system in which you allow yourself to be worth nothing and taken extreme advantage of because the slight amount of protection that your Lord/King offers is slightly better than being raped and pillaged and murdered by scoundrels or barbarians.

Does that sound very romantic or mythical to you? :p

----Steve

My response to this is, I like Unicorns. :D

SophiaGrace said:
My response to this is, I like Unicorns.

LOL awwwww...cute.

I'm sure there are dark periods in the history of Unicorns, too. ;)

----Steve

i am not a religious person.

spiritual, yes.

religious, no.

i do not take offense to people judging others beliefs, deeming them stupid or obsolete or useless. that is "your" prerogative.

i do, however, take offense to taking a mocking tone towards people of belief in general.

hey, just me, whatever, flame on if you makes you happy.

the original poster was a *********, mock him, not "belief" in general...

like i said, this is coming from a non-religious. but just because i don't subscribe to any organized religion, doesn't mean i lose all sense of decency and respect to those around me, even those who have beliefs other than mine.

funny how this plays out over and over...i've seen it a million times, on a million forums...

like i said, flame on. :rolleyes:

Just_Some_Dude said:
the original poster was a *********, mock him, not "belief" in general...

Lol yeah...the OP is a bit of a ******. This whole "Jesus was/wasn't poor" argument sounds too much like those people who argue that Jesus would have been gay because he went everywhere with 12 men. Ridiculuous. :p

I guess if you're looking to make a point, then you can use almost anything as evidence to back yourself up.

----Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back