We are back!!! And Together!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_o6ptck9daR1r1jtxd_500.gif

Oh we are definitely not bored! Life’s great.....

Hey Callie how are you doing? Had a great day? How’s the family? Hope your coping well with life?

Question: Didn't the mod in that last topic say they were permabanned?

Do all bans eventually expire? Or did someone think these two would somehow change?

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:

Do all bans eventually expire? Or did someone think these two would somehow change?

No, if it's perma, they don't come back.  Must not have been perma or they meant to make it perma and didn't.  Who knows.  I'm sure they will be soon, though.  :)

They were not permabanned....if they were they would not get on here. Bans last a few days to a week I think.

TheRealCallie said:

No, if it's perma, they don't come back.  Must not have been perma or they meant to make it perma and didn't.  Who knows.  I'm sure they will be soon, though.  :)

*offensive image removed*

I must be mistaking another post (can't find it) for their topic.

It seems they're really trying, though. You know, because having the willpower to just not come back to a site you claim to detest is just too hard for the instigators...

It's a common story on the internet.

LifePath1 said:
TheRealCallie said:

oh-her-shesacock-juggling-thunder-cunt-29231462.png

Wait...wait...wait....what if Callie can't juggle?

It seems they're really trying, though. You know, because having the willpower to just not come back to a site you claim to detest is just too hard for the instigators...

40a23835c66525b51c35d8b3eaa19f1e18a10f98b6a2c57258bf7774e2ef4561.jpg

LifePath1 said:

40a23835c66525b51c35d8b3eaa19f1e18a10f98b6a2c57258bf7774e2ef4561.jpg

You're self-aware now at least.

rTheRealCallie said:
^^did you happen to catch that she is supposedly a mental health nurse?

Mental health nurse, my ass. 47-year old, my ass. My 9-year old is far more mature. Makes for an entertaining forum though....heh! 😜😂

How do you all know I’m a mental health nurse for real? And how do you all know our ages?? Really we could just be trolling this site..... for laughs.... :) :D your reactions are epic!!!

ManitobaBrit70 said:
How do you all know I’m a mental health nurse for real? And how do you all know our ages?? Really we could just be trolling this site..... for laughs.... :) :D your reactions are epic!!!

Are you're still trying to refute the boredom claims? :my: :my: :my:

ManitobaBrit70 said:

I actually don't think you are. I believe the trolling.

Nicolelt said:
ManitobaBrit70 said:

I actually don't think you are. I believe the trolling.

We can only hope that's the case, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back