We are back!!! And Together!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicolelt said:
Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
ManitobaBrit70 said:
Grammar police!!!! Oopssss sorry your & you’re!!! Who cares about such small spelling errors! Ultimately all still picking on the happy people.... get a grip and get a life!!!

You'd be amazed at how it can impact your intelligence credibility.

Not that someone like you would care about such things. :rolleyes:

True, I won't sell a dog to someone who cannot send me a proper email.

Can me has dog?  :)

TheRealCallie said:
Nicolelt said:
ManitobaBrit70 said:
Grammar police!!!! Oopssss sorry your & you’re!!! Who cares about such small spelling errors! Ultimately all still picking on the happy people.... get a grip and get a life!!!

No  :club:

Nicolelt said:
TheRealCallie said:
Nicolelt said:
ManitobaBrit70 said:

But I gots da green, yo!!! :club:

Well, I have to work in the morning, so it is time for me to go to bed.

As I am sure this thread will be deleted in the morning, ManitobaBrit70 and LifePath1, I believe I pm'd one of you awhile ago and congratulated you on your relationship. Wish you guys could have been chill about it, but congrats, and hopefully it works out.

TheRealCallie said:
Nicolelt said:
TheRealCallie said:
Nicolelt said:

But I gots da green, yo!!! :club:

Green what? Green eggs and ham?

TheRealCallie said:
Hey ardour, I know I'm not 21, but I need to get a life.  You wanna go out with me?  I hear I'm a whore now.  :)

Common, I'm nowhere near 47! 

Okay. Let's get some awful matching tattoos.

ardour said:
TheRealCallie said:
Hey ardour, I know I'm not 21, but I need to get a life.  You wanna go out with me?  I hear I'm a whore now.  :)

Please send us ass pics while you’re at it.

ardour said:
TheRealCallie said:

I actually think we're about the same age. 

We could kill two birds with one stone and get ass tattoos for Nicole.

ManitobaBrit70 said:
So it is possible to have a long distance relationship, fall in love no matter what the circumstances, eventually get together then have the best relationship ever! Because for me and LifePath1 it’s a dream come true! I just wish people could look outside the box sometimes because out there is somebody for  everyone! 

Annnnnnddddd now we are ready for negativity!!!!!

Hey. I'll admit, I was unsure if it was going to work for you both due to the age difference and the sudden speed that things took off, but honestly, I don't have skin in the game, much of an opinion on it, or any hard feelings. If it works, it works. It's really hard to find someone out there. I don't know if I believe there is someone out there for everyone, but I'd like to. Nothing ever worked for me in school, jobs, or with anyone I met socializing offline, so I have been willing to look outside the box myself and consider people online. I'd be OK with something long distance. In fact, I wish I could have something work out for me like this, meeting someone online, talking, and having things go somewhere for a change.

By itself, I actually think this is a decent post, and it's too bad the thread had to take a turn for the worse. I think you guys' message is OK. I just think it would be better if it didn't come off like you were baiting people, though. I don't think it helps the message but rather takes away from it. As someone who's had more than a few forum fights, I just find the fighting and trolling tiresome in general, no matter who does it. Anyway, just my thoughts.

Congratulations guys, I wish you all the best :D long distance relationships aren't that easy to maintain but having a trustworthy soul mate makes thing way easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back