We are back!!! And Together!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolling these days essentially means "disagreeing whatsoever with someone", so I wouldn't be surprised.

TheRealCallie said:
Pretty sure most of us are trolling you two at this point....

dying-alone-with-cats.gif

Great reactions guys! Not anywhere near as insulting as we expected!!! But thankfully Seahorse has gone..... just the usual knobheads thinking you are awesome when In reality you are all *word removed*

Pretty sure it's you two coming onto the forum with your high and might attitudes, not us. Also, it's you two that are doing the insulting. To repeat myself....stay classy.

ManitobaBrit70 said:
Great reactions guys! Not anywhere near as insulting as we expected!!! But thankfully Seahorse has gone..... just the usual knobheads thinking you are awesome when In reality you are all *word removed*

I don't really think I am all that awesome...

Nicolelt said:
ManitobaBrit70 said:
Great reactions guys! Not anywhere near as insulting as we expected!!! But thankfully Seahorse has gone..... just the usual knobheads thinking you are awesome when In reality you are all *word removed*!!

I don't really think I am all that awesome...

STFU, of course you are :club:

Ohhhhh Callie! You really are a *word removed*.... you need to get a life and enjoy yourself! Life is too short to spend everyday on here being lonely! Get out there girl!!!! Your amazing!

ManitobaBrit70 said:
Ohhhhh Callie! You really are a twat..... you need to get a life and enjoy yourself! Life is too short to spend everyday on here being lonely! Get out there girl!!!! Your amazing!

*You're

We're glad you've got each other. Mainly for the sake of others.

Uh oh Somebody dropped the c-bomb, 'fraid that's permaban.

ardour said:
We're glad you've got each other. Mainly for the sake of others.

Uh oh Somebody dropped the c-bomb, 'fraid that's permaban.

Does the ass pic not make it a permaban? I need to reread the rules.

Grammar police!!!! Oopssss sorry your & you’re!!! Who cares about such small spelling errors! Ultimately all still picking on the happy people.... get a grip and get a life!!!

ManitobaBrit70 said:
Grammar police!!!! Oopssss sorry your & you’re!!! Who cares about such small spelling errors! Ultimately all still picking on the happy people.... get a grip and get a life!!!

Sorry....always a teacher.

ManitobaBrit70 said:

You'd be amazed at how it can impact your intelligence credibility.

Not that someone like you would care about such things. :rolleyes:

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
ManitobaBrit70 said:

You'd be amazed at how it can impact your intelligence credibility.

Not that someone like you would care about such things. :rolleyes:

True, I won't sell a dog to someone who cannot send me a proper email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back