Weekend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycrow

Reaction score
So its weekend and again i have no plans or anything,beside some games and tv that realy dosent rock my boat. I am pretty bored and my emagination just fails to come up with something creative to do.

I dont work out and i dont feel like drinking this weekend, so these options are down allready.

I was just wondering what other people spends this weekend on ?

Well I'm not sure how exciting this is but here's my weekend plans:
-Taking car to mechanic to get oil changed and get that weird noise checked.
-Taking my daughter with me to visit an elderly handicapped friend who doesn't get out much. Will probably take him to dinner.
-Do laundry and practice violin.
-Planning on taking my kiddo on Sunday to see a local orchestra perform kid-friendly music and visit their "instrument petting zoo". But may flake on that due to being extra-tired this week.
-Clean the house and get a new litter box for the kitty.
-Need to call some friends that I haven't talked to in awhile.
-Maybe try a recipe in the crock pot since it's supposed to rain this weekend.

There you go - I guess that's not too exciting but it's my life. So what are you going to do this weekend?

Well, I did something amazing this evening (it being Saturday over here and all). I went to a supermarket out of town. It was weird - they had toilet paper down the aisle that the cereals were supposed to be! They had a WHOLE aisle of organic stuff! There were huge signs everywhere declaring it to be "Meat Week", which is pretty exciting in itself.

Yeah, I like to mix it up a little. Take a walk on the wild side now and again. :D

So how did you spend your time?

Current to-do:

- Listen to new music, always seek more music I like
- Re-install Call of Pripyat
- Work on my portfolio
- Draw stuff on my tablet
- Watch Babylon 5
- Usual chores like dishes, cleaning, laundry, cooking
- Have sunday off, just dedicate one day for not worrying and just let those stress levels deteriorate a bit

Latest posts

Back