Weird dreams?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PedroSilva

Reaction score
Post here your weird dreams.

Today i got one:

"So, i was in school, and for some reason a needed a camera, to tape a work of a collegue of mine.
and then, I saw a girl with a camera in the hands, and she smiled to me, she looked and them she looked away and then back look at me.
i went near her and I say:
-Hey.
-ahum, olá
- I see you got a camera.
- yeah, its a camera *smiles*
- I would like to ask you the camera to tape a work of mine if you don´t bother.
- Um... yeah sure. But Im not in school this afternoon.
- ah D=
- Sorry.
- Here is the deal, you borrow me that camera, i give you my phone number and when the work is finished I sent you a sms and we set a place and i give to you the camera.
- ok, sounds good *giggles*
- So what is your phone number
- What name should I put...?
- *don´t rember her name,lol* And what name should i put...?
- pedro, Pedro Silva, Ok thanks.

and then when the work was finished we met up in a café near by, we went to sea the beatch and we kissed, lol. we falled in love........"

sounds a bit, akward but yeah, this was my stupid dream of today.
here is small help:=)

i dont remember the actual dream but the way i awoke from it... i think i woke up from the matrix for a second. lol

I've got one....

I'm in my house, having a house party (I never have house party), and its packed wall to wall with people. There's music, but I can't tell what or who it is. Surprisingly, I'm in a good mood Its sunset, as pink sunlight is coming through the windows, giving a pink haze through the home. I have to pee so I make my way to the bathroom. As I make it inside and unzip my jeans, a girl walks in. She says " I'm sorry but I wanted to say this. Ever since kindrgarten I've loved you and never been able to say it to you. You can do whatever you want, but I told you." Then she leaves.

End dream

Latest posts

Back