Well... Hi!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aprendiz

Reaction score
Hello people! Hope you all are doing well!

Let me introduce myself. I'm a 23 years guy from Brazil.
How do I look like? A traditional scrawny and knee high to a grasshopper stereotype.

I do have a HUGE difficulty to interact with people in general. I have real friends. I really like them. With some struggle, I can have a good talk. But when there's two or more of them, I feel completely awkward and uncofortable. You know, they begin to talk about things that I don't like and so on. I feel like an alien who doesn't understand their "native language". Did any of you ever feel like that?

From times to times I do listen to the critics and try really hard to get better, but it's always a failure. This carry me down. ='(

At this high, I must apologize for my bad spelling. Feel free to point out any error. It helps a lot.

Well... that is it...

Thanks for the attention! See you soon!!

Hey Aprendiz, welcome to the forum.

I totally know how you feel about feeling alien. I have real life friends who like to ask me to hang out with them.. and when I do, they usually talk about stuff that I can't seem to relate with and often leaves me feeling out. It's hard to find friends whom you can connect with and where you can get each other with anything you talk about. I hope you can find someone like that soon. Good luck.

Hello Aprendiz. Welcome. How are you?
The only spelling mistake I found was uncofortable, which you missed the m out of. uncomfortable.

Hi Aprendiz!

Aprendiz said:
But when there's two or more of them, I feel completely awkward and uncofortable. You know, they begin to talk about things that I don't like and so on. I feel like an alien who doesn't understand their "native language". Did any of you ever feel like that?

I understand exactly what you mean. This has happened to me many times when I've been around friends, even friends that I have known for years! I don't really have any helpful advice, but I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in feeling this way.

Thank you all!! :D

Omnipotent Soul said:
Hello Aprendiz. Welcome. How are you?
The only spelling mistake I found was uncofortable, which you missed the m out of. uncomfortable.

Thanks man :p

Charley
Yeah, we are not alone.

See you around!

Latest posts

Back