Well...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer8

Reaction score
I don't think I hate myself anymore.

Go me.

I have tons of things to live for and I'm opting not to do the LapBand surgery. I'm going to go the long haul route and lose the weight naturally.

As for homework,I pulled a hail mary of sorts and read 160 pages in two days. My brain hurts,I'm tired,and now I'm off to celebrate my mom's birthday.

I've also mustered enough courage up to talk to my professors head on about my depression,and surprisingly enough,they were very empathetic and understood my struggle.

Calling the doc Monday to set up an appointment for a plethora of reasons,including my depression...

Although I am new here and do not know your story, it sounds like you have much to be proud of. If you have any advice as to how to get that much work done in one day, I would love to hear it.

Well good going :) I speak from experience when I say being able to make yourself do those things really pays off eventually. It's a Good Thing.

sinisterplague said:
Although I am new here and do not know your story, it sounds like you have much to be proud of. If you have any advice as to how to get that much work done in one day, I would love to hear it.

Just gotta make yourself do it. You might not want to at first, though. But sometimes we have to ignore that.

dreamer8 said:
I don't think I hate myself anymore.

Go me.

I have tons of things to live for and I'm opting not to do the LapBand surgery. I'm going to go the long haul route and lose the weight naturally.

As for homework,I pulled a hail mary of sorts and read 160 pages in two days. My brain hurts,I'm tired,and now I'm off to celebrate my mom's birthday.

I've also mustered enough courage up to talk to my professors head on about my depression,and surprisingly enough,they were very empathetic and understood my struggle.

Calling the doc Monday to set up an appointment for a plethora of reasons,including my depression...

Wow thats, great.

Life really can be amazing, you just need to get to that understanding

Latest posts

Back