What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotsman said:
user 130057 said:
Scotsman said:
9006 said:
Scotsman said:
Watching Scotland V England at football. Scotland, inherently desperate to beat the 'Auld Enemy', England, increasingly indifferent and unperturbed with the rivalry. Hahaha!

Then you probably wouldn't be happy with the result!

It wasn't a shock. It didn't bother me....honest. The fact I'm suddenly planning a lunacy driven invasion across the border is completely unrelated.

I'm waiting at Gretna ready to repel your incursion... if I don't get distracted by the outlet village.

I'm a peace loving invader, user 130057. Look at my innocent face.
Ooh, what's that over there? A little village? You love them! :)

Just throw some baubles on the floor. I'm a sucker for sparkly objects. You could easily lead an entire tartan army past me while I'm oo'ing and ah'ing at shiny stuff.

Failing that, just point me towards the nearest Subway outlet.

Eating Thai green curry and drinking Grolsch, and listening to....um...well at the moment, rod Stewart. I'm not sure how that last bit happened.

Sulking at the fact that I need to see more relatives today. Hmph.

Shipster0958 said:
Feeling fried.

Sorry you're feeling fried. But it's definitely good to see you around again, Shippy!

Listening to the rain hit the roof, watching the lightning, and wondering when the storm will end.

deciding if I want to go back to sleep a couple hours or if I want to stay up and depressed all day - sleep!

Watching an old movie. North by Northwest, I think. I haven't seen it since I was 15. Also thinking about going to sleep.

ladyforsaken said:
-Sai- said:
It's not monday yet, do something special today!

Like.... eat ice cream?

its-something.jpg

Latest posts

Back