What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not working, supposed to enjoy this time off but the longer it lasts the more scared & nervous I feel :(

Sigma said:
Balancing a knife on my finger, should probably stop doing that.
Boredom is dangerous ^^;

It is indeed dangerous. Personally i never learn and do something bad each time im bored.

Looking at my new toaster. The last one broke after a week.

800 posts on this forum and I'm talking about toasters......man, my life is boring.

Thinking how to make myself looking more attractive. Makeup, maybe some pilates and smile? .__.

Laying in bed, touching the screen of my phone without a stitch on & wondering at the sheer absurdity of being stuck in a body that has as much quality to it as a T-shirt sold at Wal-Mart.

Hey, you asked *shrug*

Browsing Netflix for something to fill up the rest of my sleepless night. Looks like it's gonna be more "Star Trek" reruns.

Solivagant said:
Browsing Netflix for something to fill up the rest of my sleepless night. Looks like it's gonna be more "Star Trek" reruns.

Star Trek reruns for me too. Maybe I'll mix in a few Buffy or Battlestar Galactica reruns. I wish Netflix would add more shows.

I was extremely tired an hour ago, now I can't sleep.

Waiting for the City to turn the water back on.

Locke said:
Star Trek reruns for me too. Maybe I'll mix in a few Buffy or Battlestar Galactica reruns. I wish Netflix would add more shows.

Agreed! The selection is lacking. Amazon Prime offers some things that Netflix doesn't, but it's still not great.

I hope you were able to get some decent sleep.

Solivagant said:
Waiting for the City to turn the water back on.

Locke said:

Agreed! The selection is lacking. Amazon Prime offers some things that Netflix doesn't, but it's still not great.

I hope you were able to get some decent sleep.

I need to watch Amazon more often. They have Falling Skies, and probably a couple other shows I'd like.

Thanks! I hope the city turns the water back on soon! I know how it is, the pipes in this town are ancient and the water constantly goes out.

Latest posts

Back