What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watching my online banking to see if the smallest salary in the world has arrived, and how small is it really

MrPaul said:
Got in from work, just had a shower :3 and now naked eating ice-cream (Yes, I am strange.)

aww isn't that signature cat cute…

Just back after a walk over the Forth Road Bridge. Having a cup of tea to heat up and a piece of chocolate from a reduced Easter egg I got today for 40p.

Having a glass of red wine, my Mum's favourite drink in celebration of her life. I hope wherever she is, she liked what we did for her today, it is so beautiful.

Peaches said:
contemplating really bad things

Hey missy I hope you are ok? ((((( Hugs))))))

Tulip23 said:
Balancing my bank accounts and looking for cheaper home insurance

Me too and worrying slightly for my car's MOT tomorrow :-/.

TheSkaFish said:
Trying to solve a Rubik's cube. I had the blue side finished, but then I got greedy and tried to solve the rest, only to lose it!

Edit: Okay got blue, almost got orange now... :D

My little brother can solve those things in just a couple of minutes- I've never got more than two sides and that took forever. I learned that the only thing a Rubik's cube was good for was an ugly paperweight :rolleyes2:

TheRealCallie said:
Rejoining the real world.

What's that like?

Hoping I get 5 **** minutes to actually get on with the work I've already got before I get something else!!!! Grrr!!! :)

WildernessWildChild said:
TheSkaFish said:
Trying to solve a Rubik's cube. I had the blue side finished, but then I got greedy and tried to solve the rest, only to lose it!

Edit: Okay got blue, almost got orange now... :D

My little brother can solve those things in just a couple of minutes- I've never got more than two sides and that took forever. I learned that the only thing a Rubik's cube was good for was an ugly paperweight :rolleyes2:

Haha. That's what started all this actually. I overheard something on the news the other day about "speed-cubers" - people who solve the cube really fast like that. There's competitions for it all over the place. Well, over the course of the night I lost orange again. I'm trying to just figure out how to maneuver any one square around the cube. I started to see a little bit of a process but I still don't fully understand it yet. I didn't want to Google how to solve it because I wanted to figure it out on my own, but I gave in to temptation and stole a quick glance at some sites. I did want a hint. Unfortunately, they seem to say that the best method is to make a cross shape - not to complete a face like I did since you have to mess it up anyway to keep going. I really don't want to have to mix up my solid blue face though!

Latest posts

Back