What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready for a night out. After being a hermit for a short while it is nice to see people again.

ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:
Feeling lost

Can I help you find your way? Or feel less lost?

Not really, but thanks for the offer. You've obviously got your own honeysuckle to deal with at the moment - I hope you're feeling better soon too.

I'm beginning to fall asleep and I'm trying to fight it long enough to get up, turn off the lights, smoke another bowl, and read an erotic fanfic.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Tomorrow. We'll try again tomorrow.

CC1K-Courage-bold2.jpg

user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:
Feeling lost

Can I help you find your way? Or feel less lost?

Not really, but thanks for the offer. You've obviously got your own honeysuckle to deal with at the moment - I hope you're feeling better soon too.

Ah well, it can never be too much for me to help another friend even if I have stupid things to deal with. Life is short, and it's not always about me. Hope you'll be all right, user 130057.

I just came back from a scary walk in the woods and parkland. You don't realise how dark it is right before dawn until there is no ambient light. I'm now looking for some winter clothing, because it ws bloody freezing out there...

So, I just heard a helicopter passing through my neighborhood.
I didn't needed to go outside and look at it to confirm it was a heli, I could hear it and identify it.
Everyone else in my house that also didn't saw it thinks it was a 'different sort of aeroplane'.
They can't tell the difference between the soundwaves of a plane and a heli. I mean, I've never seen many helis in front of me but I think that movies and gaming gives you some sort of edge to identify certain things. It's not because you never seen it that it's not real.
This gives me a strange hope for the future...

Wondering why I'm still up when I have to be up in about 5 hrs. to give my boyfriend his stuff for work. Technology is so addictive. For shame, for shame.

Latest posts

Back