What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
struggling to get started with doing something for some hours and don't waste another day

I finished up 11 straight days of volunteering with a group of people where I had to see 1,000's of people daily for 8-9 a day. It was fun being out getting fresh air and exercise but it was emotionally and mentally stressful. Way too many couples and happy families. Way too many cute females.

blackdot said:
I finished up 11 straight days of volunteering with a group of people where I had to see 1,000's of people daily for 8-9 a day. It was fun being out getting fresh air and exercise but it was emotionally and mentally stressful. Way too many couples and happy families. Way too many cute females.

Most couples I see are arguing about something. So I think 'thank god' I'm not in a situation like that.

Cute females ? I like looking at them, cheers me up.

hazel_flagg said:
Littlesecret said:
Making bone broth!

That sounds sexual.

I'm trying to un-knot my shoulders.

Haha yeah I do love dripping warm bone broth all over my body, but yeah it's gross but makes me feel good like many things in life!

^Lol.

I am sitting here browsing the forum, kinda in a daze.. kinda tired.. wish I could sleep some more..

hazel_flagg said:
kamya said:
Littlesecret said:
hazel_flagg said:
Littlesecret said:
Making bone broth!

That sounds sexual.

I'm trying to un-knot my shoulders.

Haha yeah I do love dripping warm bone broth all over my body, but yeah it's gross but makes me feel good like many things in life!

:O Just imagining this...

She's a shameless HUSSY. *proud*

Haha I am 💃

Drinking my coffee. Dwelling in envy about friends being out with Halloween fun and that. Despite I'm in a island 600 miles south from them, and the weather is. in a word. honeysuckle.. Trying to forget about all that.

total regression - finished downloading all the 40 episodes of my favorite japanese cartoon that I haven't seen since I was maybe 12, preparing myself to enjoy it with guacamole and (healthy) chips

Latest posts

Back