What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making myself sick looking for Christmas presents! The nausea and headaches it's the most wonderful time of the year!

MissGuided said:
^Nilla - try OPI, if you haven't already. Dries quickly and long-lasting without retouching or chipping...with a top coat, of course. :)

I used OPI for the first time when I went to the UK.
I started using it here when I got back. It's great stuff but for some reason, I have a feeling that the UK formula was different.

Sitting drinking breakfast tea in my kitchen. It's the middle of the night and all I can hear is the ticking of my clock and the slight hum coming from the fridge. It's very relaxing.

I'm sprawled out on the couch watching darts on the TV and purchasing things from several online stores. I've got a reciprocating saw, a Logitech 502 gaming mouse and an O'Neill T shirt so far. I almost bought a Logitech G27 racing wheel, but decided that I'd only use it a few times and then it would get consigned to the pile of gadgets that I bought on a whim.

Sitting relaxing in the hairdressers getting pampered, reflecting on how good the past 24 hours have been...
Rocky Horror at the Drive-in
Shopping trip to the Green Witch
Lunch with a dear friend

I'm full of wine & cawfee & a certain feeling of contentment I haven't experienced in some time....

I'm not letting on to any of the bean flicking activities that may or may not have occurred this morning....wait did It just type that out loud?

You did. You did type that out loud. We could hear you hammering at the keys all the way over here .......... >

Latest posts

Back