What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorting through a ton of unused nail polish and makeup to make a little care package for my sister.

ringwood said:
LMAO about certain people on certain forums who refer to themselves in the third person...too funny!

I don't know about the issue nor do I care, but please stop taking shots at people. If you have an issue, take it up in PM with a moderator.

VanillaCreme said:
ringwood said:
LMAO about certain people on certain forums who refer to themselves in the third person...too funny!

I don't know about the issue nor do I care, but please stop taking shots at people. If you have an issue, take it up in PM with a moderator.

????? Sorry, I wasn't aware that I was taking shots at people - not sure what you're referring to here? My comment wasn't aimed at anyone here.

ringwood said:
VanillaCreme said:
ringwood said:

????? Sorry, I wasn't aware that I was taking shots at people - not sure what you're referring to here? My comment wasn't aimed at anyone here.

If we didn't have reason to believe they weren't nothing would be said. We do so something was said. You've made a few comments today that lead us to believe they are directed at members here, best to heed a moderators warning and stop.

Drinking coffee and trying to stay upright after staying up with vomiting child, and waiting for (much needed) table and chairs to be delivered.

Did another set of 30 questions from the driving school theory exam online. I was far from focused.

Not a single mistake...now I am mildly confused on top.

Latest posts

Back