What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainbows said:
Crying, like a badass.

Sorry to hear that, hope youre okay, and at least youre crying like a badass as opposed to the normal kind.That always sucks pretty hard core.

shadetree said:
Rainbows said:
Crying, like a badass.

Sorry to hear that, hope youre okay, and at least youre crying like a badass as opposed to the normal kind.That always sucks pretty hard core.

I'll be fine.
Just keep in mind, never start falling for an apathic ********.

Drinking dangerous amounts of coffee and talking to my cats in the voice of Martin Short's character from 'Father of the Bride.'

Rodent said:
Did another set of 30 questions from the driving school theory exam online. I was far from focused.

Not a single mistake...now I am mildly confused on top.

That's awesome!

Rainbows said:
shadetree said:
Rainbows said:
Crying, like a badass.

I'll be fine.

Or, never start falling for someone, period.

*hugs* Rainbows. Hope you'll feel better soon.

Gonna shower, then go see my big sister. I'm the big brother in one family and the little brother in another...

Rainbows said:
shadetree said:
Rainbows said:
Crying, like a badass.

I'll be fine.

Yeah lotta that going around, its real popular this year i hear.

About to watch Insidious. Seen it before, but... hey. I'm a glutton for horror-tastic punishment. Pity I have work tomorrow :(

Latest posts

Back