What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antihero said:
Wasting away, more or less.

Yeah that pretty well describes what i'm doing too.

Minus said:
Antihero said:
Wasting away, more or less.

Yeah that pretty well describes what i'm doing too.

Hmmm I second that. Wish there was more that I could do with my life but there's nothing out there, I absolutely do nothing with it, just eat, sleep, read and watch television.

skapunk23 said:
Just passing time. 46 more days until i start school again

Dreading studying for a test. But, it's the last one before my final and August 1 is graduation! Whoo hoo! I'll get my life back! Working full time and going to school full time really bites. Can't wait to be free!

i'm waiting for my psp to charge up, i just got one today, and I'm kinda mad, becuase i think i have buy a memory stick to save my progress

evanescencefan91 said:
i'm waiting for my psp to charge up, i just got one today, and I'm kinda mad, becuase i think i have buy a memory stick to save my progress

that's lame, I hate it when people make you buy extra things that should have been included, Nintendo did that a lot I remember lol

I'm about to go cook my specialty breakfast: an egg and cheese sandwich on toasted bread

that rice and ramen noodles are about as fancy as I get.....for now:p

Mopping rain water

Just a little thunderstorm blowing water through a window i left open when i went to work.

bummer.

I'm sitting on my ass in the living room.
Which is weird, usually I just sit in my room when I'm on my computer.
Instead, I'm here chilling with the bunny. She's rearranging the hay in her box. I guess it was wrong somehow so she had to fix it.

I got my A new car to replace my wrecked one.
NewCar001.jpg

NewCar004.jpg

NewCar006.jpg

Playing Mobile Weapon, trying to stay awake at work... Perhaps I shoulda got more than 3 hours sleep, but a whole pie and hours of maple story gaming were totally worth it.

It's 1:30am, just reading, posting stuff in here and telling myself that I should be in bed at this time. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

about to play the too human demo on my xbox that I stole lol, he won't notice it's gone for a couple days at least haha

Latest posts

Back