What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tramp said:
All of you are liars. What you're REALLY doing RIGHT now is reading this post. :)

You have a point there.
God, I am so pathetic.

Hey Bluey.
Did you get dressed or just ware them sweaty shorts on your bike ride?:DLOL

I'm drinking tangerine soda pop and feeling shitty.

I'm feeling even more shitty, just finished tea and have been thinking about how my life has been going, there's not alot to it and I'm not looking forward to more 'nothing's in my life. God why the hell did I give myself this kind of life, lots of people have good ones, and I get stuck in a nonexistent one. fresia how am I going to last another 60 years.
Suicides looking really good now, not that I'd do it.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Adding some music to my Ipod,

Drinking Captain Morgan on the rocks.

Playing air guitar

Wondering where everybody went!:(

I think you need to invest in Guitar Hero III dude. lol

samba101 said:
I'm feeling even more shitty, just finished tea and have been thinking about how my life has been going, there's not alot to it and I'm not looking forward to more 'nothing's in my life. God why the hell did I give myself this kind of life, lots of people have good ones, and I get stuck in a nonexistent one. fresia how am I going to last another 60 years.
Suicides looking really good now, not that I'd do it.

**** me if I can think of any witty comments to try and make you feel better.:rolleyes: Hugs usually work for me...

((((((((((samba))))))))))

samba101:"Suicides looking really good now, not that I'd do it."
DAMNIT!! i hate it when people joke about that! your worth so much and thats not funny!
do we need to sit down and have a talk! *glares at samba with a concerned loving look*

NeverMore said:
I'm doing laundry then I'm going to take the trash out

exciting stuff I know

I already took the trash out but i think i will try that laundry idea.

Listening to music while sipping on a cup of tea... heh, it's my after work routine.

loketron and Sixtyten introduced me to lolcats so i am looking around at them.

minus.gif

oh god.
well, I'm not better I guess. I spent half an hour yesterday looking at facebook bumperstickers. *lame*

Latest posts

Back