What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
johnny196775Again said:
when you open yourself up to strangers on the internet and they give you nothing in return it makes you want to stop trying. And just dissapear.

You know, sometimes I feel ignored on ALL. You aren't alone.

Same here. I guess that makes three of us.

SophiaGrace said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Same here. I guess that makes three of us.

Are you back from your break?

Sort of-ish. Maybe? Might not try to post as often as I used to, but I'm still posting. :)

johnny196775Again said:
I go to write a private message and end up cancelling it because i am too boring to think of something. maybe next time.

I don't know. You sound like a pretty cool guy. I get what you mean though. I'd sometimes send a message a few days late because of that! :D

johnny196775Again said:
I go to write a private message and end up cancelling it because i am too boring to think of something. maybe next time.

You shouldn't worry overly much about it. "Boring" is sometimes subjective. I consider myself to be pretty boring also. I still send PMs and I still try to find things I enjoy - doesn't matter if others enjoy them or not. :p

EveWasFramed said:
Rosebolt said:
^ You are not boring.

EDIT: You are not boring!! :club:

:p I consider myself pretty boring. Maybe it's relevant then?

Boring as lit dog honeysuckle on a porch when you're only in slippers and your robe.

…uhm…I mean…nobody would ever forget meeting you and you're totally unique and…

That analogy was a bad one. :l

You don't stink.

EveWasFramed said:
Rosebolt said:
^ You are not boring.

:club: I love you too, M. lol

You? Boring?
NOPE

EveWasFramed said:
johnny196775Again said:

You shouldn't worry overly much about it. "Boring" is sometimes subjective. I consider myself to be pretty boring also. I still send PMs and I still try to find things I enjoy - doesn't matter if others enjoy them or not. :p

^ and you are not either

SophiaGrace said:
EveWasFramed said:
Rosebolt said:
^ You are not boring.

Boring as lit dog honeysuckle on a porch when you're only in slippers and your robe.

…uhm…I mean…nobody would ever forget meeting you and you're totally unique and…

That analogy was a bad one. :l

You don't stink.

Why thank you, lol. :club:

Peaches said:
You? Boring?
NOPE

:D You're a doll, Peaches.

However, you've done more and been to more interesting place in your life so far, than I EVER will.
I imagine sitting down and talking to you over tea would be bliss.

Watching America's Worst Cooks and - I'm not gonna lie to ya - feeling a little self-satisfied.

Also, crocheting a doily.

** Don't I have the most exciting life?

Edited: Because, seriously? A teddy-bear-shaped meatloaf? zomg

Peaches said:
sneezing…
(Montainvista, what is a doily?)

A doily is a decorative little covering for furniture, a decorative accent on tables, sometimes protective too. I'm crocheting them in circles to use as coasters. They're usually a lacy pattern. Think: Victorian decor and grandmas.

Here is the first coaster I finished:

SophiaGrace said:
johnny196775Again said:
when you open yourself up to strangers on the internet and they give you nothing in return it makes you want to stop trying. And just dissapear.

You know, sometimes I feel ignored on ALL. You aren't alone.

Same here.

johnny196775Again said:
im not real

You are real, Johnny. *hug*

I'm listening to a German comedy song about thyroid hypofunction...yeah, things like that exist.

After spending the entire day on my feet, I am about to relax and play a point and click adventure game called Randal's Monday.

Latest posts

Back