What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
Peaches said:
deleting one by one most of the Facebook contacts acquired in the last 4 years

:(

I"m sorry you're going through this.

well, the worst was spending two years with them as my only "friends"

glad it's over

Watching "My 600-Pound Life" and curled in a ball under covers on the couch trying to stay warm.

This patient is 22 years old and over 600 lb. How does that happen?

kamya said:
Watching "My 600-Pound Life" and curled in a ball under covers on the couch trying to stay warm.

This patient is 22 years old and over 600 lb. How does that happen?

bad parenting

Her mother is a horrible enabler, admittedly so. She said "I know I shouldn't be getting her this fast food. It's not good for her, but I can't say 'No.' "

Good God.

My parents think I am working on my unpaid internship. But I am on the Internet.

I'm teaching myself to touch type and it's taking me ages to type this. Awful. Absolutely awful. I can peck at over 85wps, so I have no idea why I am forcing myself to suffer like this.

Mentally cringing at the day ahead. It's going to be a long day with the kids not going to school. Hopefully, I can actually get some work done today, because I've been slacking all week. Have to clean my house today too, because I'll have guests again this weekend.

Rosebolt said:
TheRealCallie said:
Killing chat people off on Oregon Trail. lol

Still doing that 3 hours after i left? Oh dear.

LOL, I took a lot of breaks in between the games, I wasn't playing it nonstop. :p

I'm currently on the toilet, although since my No. 2 appears to be long since finished. I haven't had a significant reason to remain here for at least 10 minutes. It is just like me to remain in s****y situations with no real reason to be there save negligence and futile nostalgia. Just a purposeless existence looked in a small stinky room with your thoughts while relatives frantically knock at the door unable to fulfill their own basic bodily functions, and it's all your fault.

I'm also listening to gorillaz if that is relevant.

Broadening my musical horizon. In other words, clicking through the suggestions tab on Youtube.

Latest posts

Back