What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scared, sick, and getting ready with the first meeting to have disability - I just wish someone would help me...

Peaches said:
scared, sick, and getting ready with the first meeting to have disability - I just wish someone would help me...

Good luck. I hope it goes well. Don't let them jack you around.

Peaches said:

Good luck, Peaches.. I hope you get the help you need.

:'( it looks very grim, perhaps I won't be able to move in this beautiful city. Or I could make a blog : "me against the city of XYXXYXY" and park everywhere and refuse to pay the fines... Do they still have debtors' prison in germany?

Aww man peaches. I'm sorry things aren't looking good. For what it's worth, I would read your blog of you vs the city.

TheSkaFish said:
kamya said:
Aww man peaches. I'm sorry things aren't looking good. For what it's worth, I would read your blog of you vs the city.

I take no pleasure in Peaches' predicament, but I too would read that blog.

So would I. I'm sorry it's not going well for you, Peaches. :( I hope things improve ASAP.

Solivagant said:
So would I. I'm sorry it's not going well for you, Peaches. :( I hope things improve ASAP.

Count me in too. It's about time things start turning around for her. She deserves it.

oh my, I hadn't seen this, you guys have no idea how much this is cheering me up. Anyway, I just read that one in five disability permits in the UK is a fake, if everything else fails.... mmmmmm..... ;) I hope police won't find this post - ok, just kidding, first let's try all the other ways

Also I read that in the same city some guy didn't pay the metro ticket for several times, got into a fight with the ticket officer, ended up for six months in jail and then his life was ruined, so I don't know if I want to fight the city anymore :D
But I liked the blog idea

I just spent one whole hour editing a small picture until I finally told myself: "Yeah, that's just the right dose of gore."

preparing some songs for tonight, too sick to do anything constructive - maybe some Duolingo?

Latest posts

Back