What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Solivagant said:
Still reading about the Starbucks red cup outrage, lol.

Seriously? I just read about that too.

Seriously? *shakes head*

I hadn't heard about this, but seeing as I live in a largely secular country, I don't really care one way or the other. I suppose I'd like the cups to be more festive in appearance... but I'd prefer they paid their UK taxes and that's not happening either ;)

Cavey said:
I hadn't heard about this, but seeing as I live in a largely secular country, I don't really care one way or the other. I suppose I'd like the cups to be more festive in appearance... but I'd prefer they paid their UK taxes and that's not happening either ;)

I'd like them to be festive too. If I shopped there I would be disappointed. It's the little things like that that are all I have to look forward to, lol. It doesn't seem worth getting angry over though. I think some people are letting their disappointment churn into undue anger and making it an incident when it really doesn't have to be.

Solivagant said:
Cavey said:

I'd like them to be festive too. If I shopped there I would be disappointed. It's the little things like that that are all I have to look forward to, lol. It doesn't seem worth getting angry over though. I think some people are letting their disappointment churn into undue anger and making it an incident when it really doesn't have to be.

I don't buy things from Starbucks, because I don't like coffee, but if I were a customer then I'd certainly prefer my beverage to be in a cup from one of the previous years.

It's not worth getting angry about though. Let's put it this way: If the biggest thing you have to worry about today is what type of cup your overpriced coffee is presented in, then it's been a good day ;)

Cavey said:
I don't buy things from Starbucks, because I don't like coffee, but if I were a customer then I'd certainly prefer my beverage to be in a cup from one of the previous years.

It's not worth getting angry about though. Let's put it this way: If the biggest thing you have to worry about today is what type of cup your overpriced coffee is presented in, then it's been a good day ;)

Exactly!

going to sleep with some 50ies style Betty Page leopard print shirt with red roses, because I accidentally spilled something on the top of my only pijamas and this is the only thing I have that doesn't wrinkle- I hope that my guests don't see me like this...

I'm hiding out in the bathroom of my work, I'm so gassed and have slept less than 4 hours in 2 nights. My eyes are so beady and won't open all the way!! 4 more hours ahhhh! Thank god its my friday.

Latest posts

Back