What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful loser said:
soresoul said:
Browsing musicansfriend.com to upgrade my Jackson guitar. I can't wait to get rid of my Gibson byrdland , what a piece of honeysuckle this guitar is.

The Byrdland...was that during your Ted Nugent phase? :)

No. My dad gave it to me before he died. He told me upfront that it's one of the worst purchases he made of his life next to getting married. I just figure he couldn't figure out how to play it but he was right, it's a honeysuckle guitar.

soresoul said:
beautiful loser said:
soresoul said:
Browsing musicansfriend.com to upgrade my Jackson guitar. I can't wait to get rid of my Gibson byrdland , what a piece of honeysuckle this guitar is.

The Byrdland...was that during your Ted Nugent phase? :)

No. My dad gave it to me before he died. He told me upfront that it's one of the worst purchases he made of his life next to getting married. I just figure he couldn't figure out how to play it but he was right, it's a honeysuckle guitar.

What's wrong with it? Dead sounding? Doesn't play well? Doesn't stay in tune?

Yes out of tune constantly. Pick ups go in and out I even had it re wired and added two new picks ups into it it still just do the same thing. The neck is so small, granted I have big hands and I palm mute alot but I litterly get a cramp in my hand after playing one song.

I think I'm going to sell it for scrap. I really want to like Gibsons for the name and legacy but I had nothing but trouble with them and they are very over rated. My Jackson and ESP always worked flawless.

Waiting for a roll that's been in the oven crisping up to cool down. Wish it would hurry up i'm ravenous

I'm thinking about wasting several hundred pounds on something I really don't need... after wasting several hundred pounds on something similar less than 2 weeks ago. A fool and his money...

Cavey said:
I'm thinking about wasting several hundred pounds on something I really don't need... after wasting several hundred pounds on something similar less than 2 weeks ago. A fool and his money...

You only live once.

:p

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:

You only live once.

:p

Indeed, but I'd rather that life not be spent in abject poverty!

Finishing up working out then I'm off to stress test a 1080ti. A lot of people seem to be amazed that I both workout and enjoy building PCs. These two pursuits are not mutually exclusive - ask Terry Crews.

Trying to convince myself to get to work. I'm like half of a person in the earliest part of the day. Even my dog stares at me like she doesn't recognize me before I drink my coffee.

I did come back home without taking classes.This depression ruining everything. I am trying to focus on my study.

Latest posts

Back