What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing stuff around the house, tv was on my reruns of my beloved Law and Order, just noticed "Hunger Games" is on and I don't need anything weird in my head today.

Right now, I'm wondering why your name is Bob and if anyone around here remembers you and WHY your name was bob is your name is bob...Bob. ;-)

kamya said:
Richard_39 said:
Right now, I'm wondering why your name is Bob and if anyone around here remembers you and WHY your name was bob is your name is bob...Bob. ;-)

huh? =P

LOL Guy who started the thread... "His name is Bob".
There has got to be a story there ;-)

Once again, after another update to my stupid laptop I am finding myself having to find the setting to disable the touch screen. Why these stupid updates have to always turn it back on is beyond me, I turned it off for a reason, it is messed up and doesn't work. There is no fix other than to disable it, so stop turning it back on. Now I'm going to bed and going to sleep and will probably have nightmares of touch screens haunting me, fingers will be poking at me while I run around the screen trying to avoid them.

Doing forums, cooking dinner and answering weekly phone calls............what's the betting the dinner gets burnt lol

Sitting outside while it is still lovely and warm, perusing the forum and drinking milk to try alleviate my indigestion. Chilli cheese nuggets were not a good idea.

Sitting at the airport. Can’t wait to get back home, but the all in wrestling show was super amazing. Well worth the trip!

Sitting here caring for the woman who gave birth to me and has been a wonderful mother. Sure we've clashed heads over the years thanks to having different values, but she was always there for me if I was brave enough to reveal my vulnerabilities.

She doesn't have long and I don't know how I will be able to cope when she's gone, although she effectively went 7 years ago when she had a stroke and developed dementia, so the Mum I always knew went then.

If you're reading this and have someone you love remember to tell them how much you love them before they aren't here any more..................so many tears.

Jently said:
Sitting here caring for the woman who gave birth to me and has been a wonderful mother.  Sure we've clashed heads over the years thanks to having different values, but she was always there for me if I was brave enough to reveal my vulnerabilities.

She doesn't have long and I don't know how I will be able to cope when she's gone, although she effectively went 7 years ago when she had a stroke and developed dementia, so the Mum I always knew went then.

If you're reading this and have someone you love remember to tell them how much you love them before they aren't here any more..................so many tears.

Dear J, may this event come to pass peacefully for your mother.  And when she's gone you will cope well enough.

lonelyfairy said:

Me too. I hope you at least feel better now.

@Jently

I lost my grandmother in March, it had been about 20 years since I last saw her or even spoke to her. To this day I'm still not sure why I lost contact with her or why I didn't think to make an attempt, but now it's too late of course. I miss her dearly, and it was like whatever was left of me on the inside died the day I found out she was gone. I used to spend the entire summer staying with her when I was a kid, and now all I have are the memories of her which my memory has gone too so I can barely remember anyway. I'm really sorry to hear about your mother. I wish I could say something to make it all better, but I doubt I can. It's not easy when someone important to you passes on, but just try your best even if it does seem like you won't be able to cope. Take care, I wish you the best.

Latest posts

Back