What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continually trying to make my newer computer work with Windows 7 while the manufactured supplied graphics drivers don't work correctly. Grrrrrrr!
I remember getting a new PC with 10 and due to obscene disk usage and cpu usage the motherboard got fried. I'm glad they fixed all that crap, but it had to happen after it killed my PC. Windows 7/XP will always be my favourites.

Trying to listen to the new album by one of my favorite musicians, someone that's been a favorite for at least 20 years now, though I can't enjoy it.

Been getting ready for tomorrow,my hysterectomy is tommorrow morning.Mom will be taking me in and be there for support.Doing this for preventive reasons

Drinking coffee and plotting how I'm going to organize the crap stored under my bed. Super excited to move and have true closet space.

I got the shop organized. Now I have to clean it again because I made a mess building the organization.

It never ends.

Recovering from my hysterectomy done this morning.Everything went good and going to work tommorow with restrictions.Cannot pick up anything heavy and do heavy work for 6 weeks.

Sitting on the bus, browsing the forums and marvelling at people's lack of grasp of the concept of irony.

Breathing treatment. I think my cat thinks its THC. He just stares at me like he's waiting for his turn.

Latest posts

Back