What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready to take some Zantac since my stomach is a mess from being upset that I have no one to take me to get some fall/winter tops, and none of last years come close to fitting me. So I guess I am going to have to take a chance and try buying them online. I hate having to depend on someone to take me places. I can't leave here without a ride. There is no public transportation in walking distance and if there were, there aren't any buses or trains that go anywhere near stores or any mall. They don't even have cabs in this flippin' town! I can't afford a car and I am not allowed to borrow anyone's and I am terrified of driving anyway since I haven't driven in about 15 years or more. Maybe, if I had any friends, I could go shopping, but how do you make friends when you are stuck in the house. I have lived here over 7 years and---OH FORGET IT--I'M WHINING AGAIN!

WishingWell said:
Getting ready to take some Zantac since my stomach is a mess from being upset that I have no one to take me to get some fall/winter tops, and none of last years come close to fitting me. So I guess I am going to have to take a chance and try buying them online. I hate having to depend on someone to take me places. I can't leave here without a ride. There is no public transportation in walking distance and if there were, there aren't any buses or trains that go anywhere near stores or any mall. They don't even have cabs in this flippin' town! I can't afford a car and I am not allowed to borrow anyone's and I am terrified of driving anyway since I haven't driven in about 15 years or more. Maybe, if I had any friends, I could go shopping, but how do you make friends when you are stuck in the house. I have lived here over 7 years and---OH FORGET IT--I'M WHINING AGAIN!
I can relate. Where I live is about 30 minutes away from the closest malls and stuff. Can't afford a car.

Preparing dinner. My own invention; hot dog buns with taco meat, sweetcorn and cheddar sauce. I call them "taco dogs". :D

Still avoiding writing that complaint letter. Also, since I know I have to focus on it to do it, I am therefore not doing a number of other things I'd like and have to do today.

watching really awful tv and procrastinating opening the gate for someone

Latest posts

Back