What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to decide whether I should have breakfast before or after writing 1000 words. Hmmm. Very difficult. (So naturally I end up doing neither, and instead just procrastinate online.)

I finished reserving a time for a doctor's appointment. Pondering how I will be using the rest of the day. Most likely going to get up next for a bite to eat, and maybe slice the large cabbage I got in my fridge into smaller bits, which I'll stick to the freezer.

About to have breakfast (the winner of above mentioned dilemma). I'm sure everyone's lives have been enriched by knowing this. ;)

I'm really hungry after reading it ;)

I woke up late to my pollworker job and the guy sent me home. Thing is, if I hadn't asked, he probably wouldn't have. I AM SUCH A WUSS. I need to explore this somewhere immediately!

Lying in bed listening to Fall Out Boy apparently
and thinking of more ways to stop thinking about certain things.... :(

I'm making a comic, gotta have it done soon. Also, listening to blues...wondering why am I responding to this thread, really? Bored, tired, I guess.

Latest posts

Back