What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering if I should either go do some housework or go read a book. I'm useless at making decisions.
Browsing the internet and this forum.
Rolling a cigarette, badly.
Yawning.
Being bored.

Staying up late again, with plenty of time left to go still. Watching sportscenter, or whatever I end up finding on tv, eating cheddar cheese combos, at 1:44 a.m.

I just built an alcohol stove out of two pop cans, and boiled water with it.

The Captain found me testing it with a small gaggle of onlookers. The first thing out of his mouth: "Is that on fire? WHAT IS HE DOING NOW?"

The second thing out of his mouth: "...Could..you build me a couple of those?"

Fan-friggin-tastic.

I may have to go for a long car drive this morning to chill the fresia out. Actually, I need some primal scream therapy. I need something powerful to purge the stress and negative emotions.

Why do I have to be such an emotional person? I envy people who can put a cap on their feelings.

I'm am sitting here frozen to my chair. If I move I'm going to have to do something and nothing I do lately seems to turn out to be a shiney success.

CTF...My heart goes out to you. I have so many emotions colliding and threatening to war with each other right now that I don't even know what I feel aside from fear....The coward, within, is always there lurking....I hope you get to feelin better and if not better than at least less stressed.

Nina said:
I'm am sitting here frozen to my chair. If I move I'm going to have to do something and nothing I do lately seems to turn out to be a shiney success.

I know this too well. :(

Nina said:
CTF...My heart goes out to you. I have so many emotions colliding and threatening to war with each other right now that I don't even know what I feel aside from fear....

Yeah, I don't know how of this is because of some stupid mid-life crisis, or peri-*******-menopause, and how much is just because I have managed to fresia up my life on my own with no help from hormones.

cheaptrickfan said:
Nina said:

I know this too well. :(

Nina said:
CTF...My heart goes out to you. I have so many emotions colliding and threatening to war with each other right now that I don't even know what I feel aside from fear....

Yeah, I don't know how of this is because of some stupid mid-life crisis, or peri-*******-menopause, and how much is just because I have managed to fresia up my life on my own with no help from hormones.

I'm blaming all my honeysuckle on youthful stupidity that followed me 20 years and I might just slide the hormones in there too. Self accountability, gets exhausting after while....

evanescencefan91 said:
hugging ctfan and nina

*hugs*

:D

I hope you guys all feel better soon :)

Thanks, hon. xox I am all better now.

Getting ready to watch Unforgiven, the best Clint Eastwood movie ever. :D

Oh yeah, back to that

Latest posts

Back