What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching Monk with the kiddos - and it's one of the episodes with Snoop Dogg! haha Hilarity ensues.

Though the funniest thing is when my younger daughter kept calling him "Dawg," and I said, "No, his name is Snoop Dogg," my older daughter said "Actually, Mom, that's his stage name. I don't think his mom named him that."

Smartass kid.

listening to mudvayne while being bored as hell surfing the net when i should just go lay down for bed... but i dont.

starring at pc screen doing nothing... (oh yeah, except now that I am posting) will go back to stare some more. =_=

I cleaned the entire my room and the cleaning is still a bit unfinished. Is so boring... x__x

I'm eating toast. It's 1am and I'm eating toast and drinking margaritas. In the dark, with my miniature poodle.

listening to an epic song from the movie inception and being bored on the computer.

I'm sitting in front of the computer screen, and I've just finished crying my eyes out and rubbing my eyes so now they're sore. I'm hoping, I'm not really sure what for but I'm just hopeful. I feel like puking.

Just relaxing. (can't I even relax on a computer?) Maybe I have to go drink my first coffee cup today and read the book... (yes, I'm going read a book!)

Relaxing day.

I'm bored. Sitting here on A Lonely Life forum, thinking about yesterday's food in take for absolutely no reason because I really am so boring that even my imagination has buggered off today. I have a job application form, I've been trying to fill it in for an hour and a half now. I think I can smell food, and I'm hoping that my mum has gone and cooked something, and I'm feeling bad about wanting to eat.

Latest posts

Back