What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lostpassword said:
hoping the storm doesn't knock my internet out.

Might get a storm here tonight, thunder and lightning. I'd say if I'm up for it. I'm going hiking.

I'm about to restart my long awaiting computer, due to updates. It only requires updates when the Kernel is updated.

Sitting on the floor in my room still.. lol.. not sure why cause the living room is open now. No noise!

Watching The Hunger Games (2012)

I don't have the sound on, just watching it. Good movie.

drinking a cup of tea, then I'm going to go to the store. The store is much more pleasant when no one is there :D

Laying. I'm laying in the morgue, because apparently I'm dead. I'm replying to this message physcologically from the still living brain cells, well what\s left of them I guess.

All because I was left logged in.

Apparently, my heart just gave out. I never thought it would be like this. Man it's cold in dark in here. I don't feel dead. Hmmz, I guess part of me is still living or I'm more dead then alive. Maybe I'm a ghost! It's not uncommon for lonely people to not make it to the other side. I sad ghost that lives on forever, well that's just great. Maybe I can write a book about it. Wait. I'm dead, how can I write a book if I'm dead. Oh sucks. This is going to be another long lousy life.

Reviewing over and over a "dream" I had from 09:30 to 10:30 after getting up by 06:48 this morning and feeling really tired around 09:30.

Latest posts

Back