What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a tidy and clean round the flat / taking photos / thinking / half watching the tv.

Putting off having to tidy up the gaming room, the kitchen, my bedroom, and the front room.

Putting off having to do about three weeks worth of washing.

Putting off having to haul about 20KG of books upstairs, along with a bookshelf.

Putting off having to collect all the washing up around the house, and then deposit it in the dish washer which is also liked full anyway.

Putting off making my bed, because the duvet cover is in fact a monster and I regularly get attacked and absorbed whenever I open the airer, and/or try to feed the monster with the quilt.

Putting off having a shower, which would make me feel instantly better and capable of doing all of the above.

Vibrating excitedly because finally something good is going to happen to me tomorrow, and I must prepare for it...must!

WishingWell said:
Spending time on the computer and procrastinating AGAIN. I haven't felt like doing anything for days now.

ditto ~ I should be getting ready for my work day

So far- it's been a lazy morning. Soon though, motivation shall sweep through me like a tidal wave, it's energy and fury propelling me to new heights, new achievements, to glories unknown...

I think I'll have another coffee while I'm waiting.

* Hand washing a few clothing items.
* Wishing my younger brother would fresia off.
* Being harrassed by one of my four cats.
* Pausing to post on ALL forums.

Attempting to cleanse my soul after receiving a pm from a spammer-creep!!!

My poor eyes, scarred for life....

Listening to Stevie Wonder, just wanting to jump up and dance. Yes, I got some candy kisses for your lips. Yes, I got some honey suckle chocolate dripping kisses full of love for you. Do I do. What do you do. When I do my love to you.

Enjoying how awesome the laser pointer I bought for my girlfriend actually is - it's purple, but turns blue when pointed at pure white objects...and unlike normal laser pointers, it instantly charges glow-in-the-dark objects when pointed at them - I'm wearing a t-shirt with an effect just like it, and when the laser passes over me, it leaves a glowing line, even in the light (though I'm sitting in the dark) like I've been slashed. It's amazing. Totally worth the purchase...the other one I got for myself is standard, green beam that can hit objects over a mile away, and the beam is highly visible in the dark, not just a dot on the opposite wall. Seems more "surgical" but it's also a lot less fun, and doesn't generate as much light.

So uh, yay.

working.. waiting for program to compile.. listening to illusive man's theme.. browsing.. chatting..

Latest posts

Back