What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to be okay and giving my niece a bath... She's only 3 but I don't know what I'd do without her sometimes.

Feeling a panic attack coming on, over something I have to do tomorrow, which is mundane and ordinary, I feel so stupid :(

^ Thanks for asking FGW, just something I do, I go through phases where simple jobs like the gas man coming is an ordeal for me, why I have no idea :(

GraceBlossom said:
^ Thanks for asking FGW, just something I do, I go through phases where simple jobs like the gas man coming is an ordeal for me, why I have no idea :(

I think a lot of people worry about trivial things. Worrying is fine and a natural thing that most people do.

watching ...
24v2tr5.jpg

and wishing I was doing something else right now. this movie is freaking out of control.

Using my brothers nice headphones. He never lets me borrow them but he isn't home right now xD

Sneezing. Adding more tissues to the never ending tissue hill. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

lonelyfairy said:
Sneezing. Adding more tissues to the never ending tissue hill. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Aww hope you feel better soon. I love the cute way you put that though "tissue hill". I know exactly what you mean!

Latest posts

Back