What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about letting one of my cats in through the front door - they have a catflap, but that is not as much fun as getting me to do it for them - for the 5th time today... Oh hell, he's sitting out side moaw-ing better just do as I am commanded..

Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:
off to play golf with my Dad

How was your golf with your dad ?

got my best ever score of 64 !
I have been playing for 33 years as well.
My Dad said he has never seen me play better !
Still feel emotional about it !

WishingWell said:
Having a very hard time breathing because of my COPD.

Sorry to hear that Wishing well. Hope you are feeling a bit better now

GraceBlossom said:
Filling in a job application. I so want it. Argh cue anxiety and obsessing for the next month or so.

Good luck with your job application :)

Sitting at a desk on an office in a battery from a battalion that's part of a regiment.

Wanting to help people, hoping to do so in the future and realising you can't help everyone, or even sometimes those you know and wish you could.

At work, the airport, staring at happy people, couples traveling together laughing, and hoping no annoying passengers are going to distract my calm thoughts today.

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:
I created a meetup group

Good luck with it!

nope, no luck
then it's true: there are no other people like me where I live :-/

Aww :( don't give up though, keep on trying.

Edward W said:
Wanting to help people, hoping to do so in the future and realising you can't help everyone, or even sometimes those you know and wish you could.

I so know how you feel.

Im at my cousin's open day from her work at a cool hotel, free people and nice people... Feeling lonely than ever...

Peaches said:
first panic attack in maybe 10 years? I must be overly weak

Sending my positive well wishes over there to you, Peaches. Hope it wasn't too bad. :\

Latest posts

Back