What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching olympics while ironing and also browsing forum.
What can I say I'm a woman and can multi task :D

Peaches said:

Mike510 said:
Just laying in bed all day for about 5th straight day. I don't see the point to life anymore

sorry to hear that, man

It sucks. I just lay in bed thinking about everything. I can't eat anything, barely sleep, I stopped shaving I don't see the point in trying to look decent anymore. I just want to give up.

Mike510 said:
Peaches said:

Mike510 said:
Just laying in bed all day for about 5th straight day. I don't see the point to life anymore

sorry to hear that, man

It sucks. I just lay in bed thinking about everything. I can't eat anything, barely sleep, I stopped shaving I don't see the point in trying to look decent anymore. I just want to give up.

don't think, do - I am in the same place as you right now - thoughts are the enemy in this situation, concentrate on something practical that you can send your body to do and that might be of use - when you do that, the pain becomes less

Mike510 said:

Come on Mike. Get up and get out of bed, do something. You don't need to find the point to life at the moment. You'll find it later, when you start going through the days in your life and you encounter new things. The point is to get out there and find something to enjoy, even if it's just to get out of bed and watch tv? It gets you to stop thinking and dwelling on the negative. The only person who can make yourself feel better, should only be you - not anyone else.

There is so much more to live for. Start looking forward and live for the present and the future, and stop living in the past. Let it go and move on for your own good - what good would it do if you just stagnate yourself like that? Like I said, for now, make your purpose to enjoy life a little bit every day. That is something at least.

ladyforsaken said:
Mike510 said:

Come on Mike. Get up and get out of bed, do something. You don't need to find the point to life at the moment. You'll find it later, when you start going through the days in your life and you encounter new things. The point is to get out there and find something to enjoy, even if it's just to get out of bed and watch tv? It gets you to stop thinking and dwelling on the negative. The only person who can make yourself feel better, should only be you - not anyone else.

There is so much more to live for. Start looking forward and live for the present and the future, and stop living in the past. Let it go and move on for your own good - what good would it do if you just stagnate yourself like that? Like I said, for now, make your purpose to enjoy life a little bit every day. That is something at least.

I tried living, hell I spent 4 months 2200 miles away from my home, where I moved to be with the person I was getting married to. Once I arrive I find out I am unwanted, I spent the next 4 months trying to keep a roof over my head and going out everyday trying to make money and making friends and all it did was cause me far greater pain. It's over, I could win the lottery but money and possessions aren't going to make me happy. The happiest part of my life ended last year and everyday since I have been fighting these feelings. I am tired of fighting them, and quite simply no one cares anyway so what purpose do I have in life? There is no one I have to talk to, everyone either gets married and stops talking to, moves, has died or just stops talking to me and makes me feel like crap. Life's ruined.

Mike510 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Mike510 said:

I tried living, hell I spent 4 months 2200 miles away from my home, where I moved to be with the person I was getting married to. Once I arrive I find out I am unwanted, I spent the next 4 months trying to keep a roof over my head and going out everyday trying to make money and making friends and all it did was cause me far greater pain. It's over, I could win the lottery but money and possessions aren't going to make me happy. The happiest part of my life ended last year and everyday since I have been fighting these feelings. I am tired of fighting them, and quite simply no one cares anyway so what purpose do I have in life? There is no one I have to talk to, everyone either gets married and stops talking to, moves, has died or just stops talking to me and makes me feel like crap. Life's ruined.

No, it's not !
Fight thru this bad spell !

Something good might be just round the corner !

Mike510 said:

You're still talking about the past, you're still living in it. I know it's painful and difficult to move on from it, and I'm not even denying the fact that what you went through was heartbreaking but there comes a point in life when you just have to tell yourself to let it go. Until you do, you will be feeling like crap always. Life is only ruined to you, because you're letting it be like that.

As I said, there is a lot to live for in life, it's such a waste for you to throw it away right now because it is not too late. You have to look at what you can have and what you can do, not what you could have done or what could have been.

You will keep fighting the feelings of negativity until you get up and get out and do something to let yourself enjoy for just a minute. It has to start somewhere and you have to start doing something to start somewhere.

trying to watch my team play football.
My dad thinks they will lose, it says that EVERY SINGLE ******* MATCH !
been hearing it for 40 ******* years !

it's just ******* boring !

And he wonders why I don't answer him !
Just sick of it !

Triple Bogey said:

Just sick of it !

Haha, sorry but I understand your rage.

Trying to piece together an essay on the output gap, inflation rates, nominal and real wages, Phillips curves, policy options and blah blah blah. Understanding little, disliking it all. Coffee.

juhr.jpg

9006 said:
Triple Bogey said:

Just sick of it !

Haha, sorry but I understand your rage.

as you can see it just pisses me off. He is like that with everybody we support, England football, England cricket, British Golfers - he just calls fresia out of them. Even English women football he starts on them.
Yet people he doesn't like such as Tiger Woods or Man Utd, he insists they are going to win. Everytime I play golf with him he moans about his luck. Tried playing snooker, all he said was the balls didn't run for him because he was unlucky. It's endless, so depressing.

Latest posts

Back