What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attempting to reestablish my sense of self in the space/time continuum....not that I even know what that's supposed to mean but it sounded pretty good. Shift work fux my head up sometimes....OK everyone, on 3,..."Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Work We Go..."....

staring at an open document, searching for new ideas and feeling like a complete idiot

one of the rare days when I enjoy being lonely - some errands, a little shopping, and time to work and make music - and yes, a couple of phone calls

TheRealCallie said:
Not working :club:

EveWasFramed said:

May I sulk with you?

That was last night - Im no longer sulking.

Also, so you can have a good chuckle, at first, I typed, "Im no longer sucking." LOL!!!!

I hope that made you laugh (at my expense) so you're not sulking anymore. :D

EveWasFramed said:
TheRealCallie said:
Not working :club:

EveWasFramed said:

May I sulk with you?

That was last night - Im no longer sulking.

Also, so you can have a good chuckle, at first, I typed, "Im no longer sucking." LOL!!!!

I hope that made you laugh (at my expense) so you're not sulking anymore. :D

LMAO!!!!! Well, we need to fix that, now don't we. (the not sucking part, that is :p )

watching a movie, surfing the web and begging him to leave my legs alone

facing yet another "men are pigs" situation, although also "most people are jerks" could apply

EveWasFramed said:
Wondering why they had to stab me FOUR times to take blood. :club: FOUR!

Kinda surprised they found any....

Kid n' I are having an indepth discussion about how BACON makes everything better.

EveWasFramed said:
Wondering why they had to stab me FOUR times to take blood. :club: FOUR!

They stab you before they take blood now? There's me thinking new-age techniques were getting less painful.

Latest posts

Back