What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaguarundi said:
Grackle said:
Writing up an Incident Report for work. I got a mouthful of Dynakil, the most toxin and corrosive chemical I have to deal with. How could I be so stupid ??!!
God help me, I'm an idiot.

I could ask how the hell you did that? But right now I have been scouring my kitchen ceiling with a strong proprietary grease killing bleachy spray and got some in my eyes... so my little red-rimmed peepers need to be relaxed a bit... I feel a jag-nap coming on...zzzzz rabid weasels? where?zzzz

How's your eyes? My mouth tastes like a soap dish and I have never drank so much water in a day, in my life

To continue the excitement of this week I'm going to bed for a few hours then waking up for my last nightshift- tomorrow morning I'm having a beer. Maybe two.

Counting down the hours until I can go shopping. A little zombified... Anyone got any coffee and French vanilla cream?

thinking about this morning. It was sports relief day so we all had our red tee shirts on. We had this exercise bike outside of the shop. We took it in turns to have a go. When it was my go, who walks up ? the Saturday woman. I saw her approaching, she was rooting in her bag for some money. I thought 'blimey this is my chance' - she said something, can't quite remember what it was. Something about giving money to charity because I was putting in so much effort. She went to walk away. I was disappointed so I asked a question about football, she replied and spoke for about a minute. Then she went into the shop. Five minute later I had finished my cycling so I went back into the shop. She was still in there, so I strolled up feeling really bold and positive. I started talking about the cycling and how it had tired me out. She replied but she was more concentrating on her shopping. I followed her the shop for awhile making daft jokes but in the end it seemed pointless. I can't kid myself she is interested. I simply know she isn't. But oh well, the day was a laugh and everybody was having a good time.

Feeling Boss for nailing TheReal(mean)Callie with a huge-assed snowball- knocked her right on her keister!

Latest posts

Back