What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
WildernessWildChild said:
Feeling Boss for nailing TheReal(mean)Callie with a huge-assed snowball- knocked her right on her keister!

You couldn't knock me on my keister if you tried....no really, you couldn't, your aim sucks. :p

Fine- I'll just become a Human Snowball and smush you :p

Waiting for Lil' Red Head Girl to cut my hair....for some reason she actually lets me get away with calling her that.

Contemplating following the path of quite a few previous female forum members and removing myself from the derogatory and toxic comments made on this forum about women.

EveWasFramed said:
Contemplating following the path of quite a few previous female forum members and removing myself from the derogatory and toxic comments made on this forum about women.

^ Ditto.

Solivagant said:
EveWasFramed said:

^ Ditto.

It'd be a shame if either one of you let a bunch of misanthropic idiots drive you away. If they're ignored, they'll just thrive in each other's bitterness and self-loathing (while complaining that there are no women around even though they chased you all away), and they'll multilply like women-hating roaches. Better to stomp 'em out.

Solivagant said:
EveWasFramed said:

^ Ditto.

In both cases that'd be a loss for those of us who're appreciative of your presence.

Locke said:
Solivagant said:
EveWasFramed said:

^ Ditto.

It'd be a shame if either one of you let a bunch of misanthropic idiots drive you away. If they're ignored, they'll just thrive in each other's bitterness and self-loathing (while complaining that there are no women around even though they chased you all away), and they'll multilply like women-hating roaches. Better to stomp 'em out.

I agree with you that you shouldn't let them drive you away. Most of them don't know what they're talking about.

^ Thinking that the last poster included Eve and Solivigant quotes in his comments - but not mine. Does this add weight to my consideration of not continuing to post here?

jaguarundi said:
^ Thinking that the last poster included Eve and Solivigant quotes in his comments - but not mine. Does this add weight to my consideration of not continuing to post here?

I was addressing everyone that was thinking about leaving and besides I posted one reply before the other; Furthermore it was early and I replied to the first two replies that I saw that mentioned pretty much the same thing.

jaguarundi said:

:( I would miss you, that's one thing for sure. You've made me laugh more than a couple times!

Ladies dont go, you are all important contributors to this forum. Dont let some stupid boys win :p.

jaguarundi said:

c'mon your a star of this forum !
I am sure everybody likes you and values your posts !

Latest posts

Back