What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edward W said:
Hearmenow2012 said:
I'm researching Poundland in preparation for my interview tomorrow. I'm also browsing this forum and Facebook.

I hear you have to be able to memorise the price of every item in the store! :p

Seriously though, good luck on your interview :)

That was pretty good. Thank you.

Hearmenow2012 said:
Edward W said:
Hearmenow2012 said:
I'm researching Poundland in preparation for my interview tomorrow. I'm also browsing this forum and Facebook.

Let me know which branch and I'll be sure to come in and ask "How much is this?" several times a day :p

I'm currently playing Goat Simulator. I almost feel guilty for enjoying something so puerile...

MrsMoto said:
Working... and wiping my eyes continuously because my allergies are AWFUL today. I swear it's like acid tears. Bluck

Oh I sympathise with this... it really is a terrible feeling isn't it, like having prickly needles stabbed into your eyeballs every 10 minutes or so.

I'm currently playing Goat Simulator. I almost feel guilty for enjoying something so puerile...

Haha I saw the trailer for this it looks really amusing. Bit disappointed it's not free to play though.

painter said:

Haha I saw the trailer for this it looks really amusing. Bit disappointed it's not free to play though.

You're not missing much to be honest. It's completely ridiculous and full of bugs. Having said that, I've still enjoyed it for a couple of hours.

Is it worth the £7 I paid for it? Probably not, but then it's only a couple of pints or a takeaway pizza. I was feeling a bit 'meh', so I thought "why not?" ;)

I think I would have enjoyed it a lot more a few years back when I smoked, but alas I am old and my head is too fragile for such things today. :p

MrsMoto said:
Working... and wiping my eyes continuously because my allergies are AWFUL today. I swear it's like acid tears. Bluck

:S Hope you feel better soon.

Hearmenow2012 said:
Edward W said:
Hearmenow2012 said:

Glad to hear it went well. Good luck in getting the job.

Waiting for this **** washer to either explode or finish it's noisy ass cycle before I can continue listening to music.

Trying to summon the strength to get out of bed, and get moving.

9006 said:
Waiting for this **** washer to either explode or finish it's noisy ass cycle before I can continue listening to music.

Which did it do?

Sorting out where to go and what to activities to do with the Kiddiewinks over Easter. Any craft ideas welcome :)

GraceBlossom said:
Sorting out where to go and what to activities to do with the Kiddiewinks over Easter. Any craft ideas welcome :)

www.activityvillage.co.uk

If you haven't already found this, it has some interesting stuff (I used some of the bits when someone wanted me to speak/teach a bit of English to their kid).

giving in to my extremely sore throat and trying to do the work of friday and monday

Hoping my phone doesn't ring (on call), working on my own applications, watching documentaries on the other screen (history buff) and trying to stop my mind thinking of my now destroyed personal life.

Latest posts

Back