What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Second guessing myself.

Drama said:
Waking up. It's a long long process.

Morning, my love. Have some coffee
huge-cup-of-coffee.jpg

too bad coffee doesn't really do anything :(

trying not to vomit
some bullcrap on my facebook, 'lovely couple' ? why advertise it ? Showing off more like !

kamya said:
Peaches said:
reading books about wheatgrass, so that I won't poison myself again, like last week

I'm guessing some mold got mixed in with the grass ya? Other than that I know that some people's bodies just don't react well to it all together. Also should make sure you are just taking it alone on an empty stomach. It's one of those weird foods.

no, I managed to pick the yellowest and saddest hanging leaves, hence the poisoning

Drinking tea and pondering the meaning of life, the universe and everything... I'm watching trashy TV, but that sounded so much better.

Successfully exploring my anti-social side. I'll probably regret it tomorrow but today it thrives....

Browsing the forum, chatting with one of my besties, and trying to look for his awesome avatar on the forum lol. Now where is it....

MrPaul said:
Got in from work, just had a shower :3 and now naked eating ice-cream (Yes, I am strange.)

You may regret that if you drop some.... :p

Latest posts

Back