What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peaches said:
ready for juicing!

I thought that was something to do with athletes injecting steroids? Lol (I watch way too much TV..).:D

Hope its nice juice and not the green kind that is good for you but tastes like its been drained from the gutters..:D

It's 3AM here and i'm awake watching the breaking news on tv... thanks to another earthquake that just happened here some minutes ago, it was again long (more than 1 minute) and again above 6° Richter. Two days ago we had a 6.6 and 1-minute long earthquake.

I've just put the washing out. I would like to do a next laundry, what is necessary, but I'm terribly afraid of the washing machine. :D

Now I'm drinking a coffee, and cooking dumplings with blueberries (which I would like to it with heavy cream, but I'm not sure if it's still good). In the meantime I'm watching BBC Word News. ;)

Procrastinating. I don't want to work.
*stomps feet and pouts* <---my kid does it all the time, I figured I'd try it.

zibafu said:
trying to record a guitar cover

try-not.jpg

zibafu said:
trying to record a guitar cover

Ooh, what band and what song? I need to get back on that. All the stress of the job and moping about girls has made me put my artistic dreams on the back-burner. I am once again getting the itch to crash out tidal waves of distortion!

My most recent attempt to cover a song was "Arnold Layne" by Pink Floyd.

Not doing this right now, but going to bike ride, hopefully take some better pictures now that the sun is out, and play tennis for the first time this year.

TheRealCallie said:
Procrastinating. I don't want to work.
*stomps feet and pouts* <---my kid does it all the time, I figured I'd try it.

Let me guess- it didn't work. Did you remember to flare your nostrils and frown?

moo said:
I've just put the washing out. I would like to do a next laundry, what is necessary, but I'm terribly afraid of the washing machine. :D

Now I'm drinking a coffee, and cooking dumplings with blueberries (which I would like to it with heavy cream, but I'm not sure if it's still good). In the meantime I'm watching BBC Word News. ;)

blueberry dumplings with heavy cream .... would that be Devonshire cream? **mouth watering**

Grackle said:
moo said:

blueberry dumplings with heavy cream .... would that be Devonshire cream? **mouth watering**

I think I will join you both on that if it's OK? Hope you have enough, moo:)

trying to recollect myself after the "nice guy" deleted me from Facebook because "I am playing games with him" and "inactions speak louder than actions" (before meeting last week we chatted maybe once every three weeks?) and all this because I said that I didn't want to see him romantically -
and then this guy complains that he has no friends?! good luck to him…

one thing to say: those with the lowest self esteem are the most arrogant ones, if you don't fall at their feet after they say one word you are out of their life, they have zero interest in anything except in their own satisfaction and what they want less than everything is a REAL relationship with people, I used to feel sorry for those guys, now I see the bullshit

Latest posts

Back