What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 6 hours of sprinting around buying groceries, putting them away, washing dishes, doing laundry, cleaning counters, baking pretzels, folding towels and assorted other mundane tasks, I am sitting down relaxing and awaiting my dinner coming out of the oven.

Trying to study but distracted by the sun shining through the windows and the breeze rustling the leaves- starting to think its time for another walk....

Note to self I- take all educational/studying type things in December and January when it's cold and uninspiring. Argggghhhh, that's ski season!!!!

Note to self II- win a lottery.

Just paid a ridiculous amount of money $168.56 so I can take the ferry to and from Salt Spring Island on Friday o_O

Arachne said:
Just paid a ridiculous amount of money $168.56 so I can take the ferry to and from Salt Spring Island on Friday o_O

Yep. That's the drawback of living on an island - the crazy ferry costs to the mainland. Sick.

I am contemplating a walk to Elizabeth Lake with my son - he wants to feed the ducks but not sure we should be? Otherwise, we'll hit up one of the playgrounds for a while, last day before school finally starts.

Littlesecret said:
user 130057 said:
Watching something that's both tragic and uplifting at the same time.

Jeremy kyle show?

Lol. No. That's just tragic! It was some programme highlighting the good things people have done that were caught on CCTV. Some of the initial situations were tragic - the selfless acts were uplifting.

user 130057 said:
Littlesecret said:
user 130057 said:
Watching something that's both tragic and uplifting at the same time.

Jeremy kyle show?

Lol. No. That's just tragic! It was some programme highlighting the good things people have done that were caught on CCTV. Some of the initial situations were tragic - the selfless acts were uplifting.

Ohhh I see, that's does sound like a nice show! I'll have to disagree with the comment on old 'jezza', yes it's certainly one of this most tragic shows on tv but I find it's up lifting nature comes from thinking 'Thank GODDD, I'm not any of these people and my life isn't this crap'!

Latest posts

Back