What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alma lost her spoon said:
Contemplating what I might wear tonight.....**** those new shoes keep winking at me....but I'm saving them for a more 'appropriate' audience....so many other shoes I can wear....

White Doc boots might be an idea-comfy, warm, practical & stylish....hmmmn perhaps...

..Women. Just pick the shoes closest to you. :D

when you open yourself up to strangers on the internet and they give you nothing in return it makes you want to stop trying. And just dissapear.

Working on a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle :cool:

johnny196775Again said:
when you open yourself up to strangers on the internet and they give you nothing in return it makes you want to stop trying. And just dissapear.

It's how people are. I've tried to make friends on craigslist many times, sooner or later they tend to evaporate. I've come to the conclusion that I am just not that interesting.

I go to write a private message and end up cancelling it because i am too boring to think of something. maybe next time.

johnny196775Again said:

You know, sometimes I feel ignored on ALL. You aren't alone.

johnny196775Again said:
I go to write a private message and end up cancelling it because i am too boring to think of something. maybe next time.

:( Please cheer up! If someone like me can find people to talk to i'm sure you can as well! I'm beyond boring as well. :)

Latest posts

Back