What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my diary, but I`m considering it, lol. Maybe memoires in a few years. I`ll tell you when it`s finished.

I should be eating something too. Mmm, let`s see what. And some warm milk with honey for my throat.

zero said:
Not my diary, but I`m considering it, lol. Maybe memoires in a few years. I`ll tell you when it`s finished.

I should be eating something too. Mmm, let`s see what. And some warm milk with honey for my throat.

cool 0o0 i feel like my life would be a good story but i have little patience to write so much properly, and I'm still waiting for a happy end anyway

I'm picky and that sounds yucky >//< ee honey..

I'm sitting wondering why humanity is so set on destroying itself. Why do we have to judge and separate based on colour, religion, nationality, gender and sexuality? I'd like to say that I think that one day things will be different, but I don't think that they will.

Cavey said:
I'd like to say that I think that one day things will be different, but I don't think that they will.

I could write you a book about this, friend.

Watching a movie, drinking a coke, wishing a lot of things were different right now, wondering what's going to happen.

The possibilities on my drum machine are endless. It was a free download and if you want to check it out pm me and i can send you a link. :)

Typing into this little box while sitting in the dark, crouched over my iPad.

Cavey said:
I'm sitting wondering why humanity is so set on destroying itself. Why do we have to judge and separate based on colour, religion, nationality, gender and sexuality? I'd like to say that I think that one day things will be different, but I don't think that they will.

Why not? One positive attitude might become infectious . . .

I'm sitting listening to 'reality' TV and writing a list of everything I have done today and have to do tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back