What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know no one will ever be able to make a show like that again,

one more season thats good though, cause for a while the 7th was going to be the last one

Thinking too much.
Still sitting on my bed, not arsed to get up yet.
Familiarizing myself with Abba, for Singstar purposes.

I'm debating whether or not I reallllly want to start cleaning, or just rest a bit longer... such a slacker on the weekends.

errr....cleaning out my camero finally. All i have to do is get
new taillights, take out the old gas and register it.
I didn't wanna to spend any money in it anymore....I want it a new
car..:rolleyes:

My mom said she'll spend money on it. Probably give it to
my niece or I'll probably end up driving it for a while.
Imagine that..my mom spending money on my car so I can
drive it for a while.

I think I'm spoil in way :(
I just want a new mustang or a vett...man

I'm just eating some chocolate XD
and working on an essay for psyche, pretty interesting it's about the theory of multiple intellegences and so we're taking a look at characters from litature and describing ehich intellegences they have. I'm doing mine on the characters of Harry Potter

*sighs*

man i love that series it's just so ubber awesome

i mean what else has been in my life for so long from third grade all the way up to the summer before my junior year :)

trying to update my websites and feel like ive done something productive today...this may be due to having woken up at 12pm and needing to reclaim some hours of productivity lol

oh and listening to old sherlock holmes radioplays

I am just depressed enough to not want to do anything at the moment.
But I have to get my oil change/transmission filled so I am getting up to do that.
Maybe that will set some wheels in motion and I can actually do something today.

I think I'll go watch gangs of new york, but I'm afraid that now whenever I see Daniel day Lewis all I'll be able to think about is milkshakes and him drinking them up,lol

rofl i'm almost done with my hw and watching the guild i luvs it it's hilarious i should post the rest on the funny videos thread

XD

[youtube]rNWt0J-MYko[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back