What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooking aubergines (eggplant) for making a dip. It's my own recipe and I haven't decided on the added ingredients yet, apart from cumin.

Having the most relaxing and satisfying me time I've had in a long time. Presents are all wrapped. Packages have all been received. Pizza guy gets a nice tip because he needs it. I did too when it was me doing that job. Weight is down another few pounds, 35 total so far. New books and mangas are all organized and ready for reading. Clothes are all clean. House is clean. Body is clean. Nice smells are everywhere. Chill music. Cubes soaking in OJ. Feeling so grateful for having the friends and family that I do. Things are ok.

kamya said:
Having the most relaxing and satisfying me time I've had in a long time. Presents are all wrapped. Packages have all been received. Pizza guy gets a nice tip because he needs it. I did too when it was me doing that job. Weight is down another few pounds, 35 total so far. New books and mangas are all organized and ready for reading. Clothes are all clean. House is clean. Body is clean. Nice smells are everywhere. Chill music. Cubes soaking in OJ. Feeling so grateful for having the friends and family that I do. Things are ok.

^ Sounds nice. =] I'm about to do some of those things. Next up is wrapping presents.

Cooking, sketching and being on the Forum. I'm not really that good at multi-tasking though!

Not sleeping and attempting to find a comfortable way to sleep sitting up to ease my chest.

Latest posts

Back