What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to choose a new film to watch while I wait for more painkillers to kick in, so I can sleep again.

Laying in the garden, soaking up the sunshine and listening to the girls next door loudly complaining about the lack of rain. Last week, they were complaining equally loudly about the lack of sun.

I am going to share my latest music video here. Its a new thing i do. I do not watch tv. So i have free time for non tv things.

johnny196775Again said:
I am going to share my latest music video here. Its a new thing i do. I do not watch tv. So i have free time for non tv things.

That sounds a bit like a band that I used to listen to all though I cant think what band it was. The sound does seem formelier in some way,

Not to shabby tho :p

Bluey said:
johnny196775Again said:

That sounds a bit like a band that I used to listen to all though I cant think what band it was. The sound does seem formelier in some way,

Not to shabby tho :p
i used a simple blues pattern. thanks.

dn560 said:
Cutting myself and watching the blood stain the rug

Jesus H. Christ, what's going on? Are you alone at the moment?
I reached out by PM awhile back but no response, I'm curious why? Please take care of yourself.

-Teresa

Latest posts

Back