What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
being put on hold listening to classical music for a very long time waiting to arrange for a surveyor to come out,if you're going to make me wait,get some decent music!

Trying to keep my 2 month old nephew from crying till his mommy gets here, even though I think it's cute when he cries.

Serephina said:
being put on hold listening to classical music for a very long time waiting to arrange for a surveyor to come out,if you're going to make me wait,get some decent music!

What's wrong with Classical music?

Well, I WAS watching chick flicks, but they were making me feel miserable, so now I'm binging on Disturbed videos on youtube.

Serenia said:
Lol I was thinking more along the lines of change the beds or hoover downstairs :), but I will take it into consideration :).

The president also hovers downstairs sometimes. It's a win-win.

if i proceed in our pm it will not be good for me at this point. I tell you about me and you say that is interesting and that is the end. I cant do this. i am sorry.

Hay Johnny. You sound a bit gloomy. Am sure others will understand that you have to take things at your own pace.
Sometimes opening up to someone about the simplest of things is not that easy. Dont be to hard on yourself.

Kind of working, kind of screwing around. I really need to find my motivation.

Volt said:
Serenia said:
Lol I was thinking more along the lines of change the beds or hoover downstairs :), but I will take it into consideration :).

Hoover WAS the president once :p

TheRealCallie said:
Volt said:
Serenia said:

Serenia is now confirmed president of the USA! We did it!

Volt said:
TheRealCallie said:
Volt said:
Serenia said:

Yay. I now nominate Volt as Vice President. What shall we do first?

Serenia said:
Volt said:
TheRealCallie said:
Volt said:
Serenia said:

Yay. I now nominate Volt as Vice President. What shall we do first?

Pah. If Volt gets to be Vice President, then what am I? Don't say 'First Lady' or I'm throwing a strop.

Latest posts

Back